Why List With Us?
Great Question…(Check out What You Can do in The Covid-19 Era)
Our MARKET REACH!
Not only will your Home be listed on my site, it will be broadcasted through all the major Search Engines via Google, Bing, The New York Times, The LA Times, Yahoo, and others.
My Market Reach
This is in addition to my “normal” Marketing efforts including an MLS listing, Newspaper Ads, Door Knocking, Weekly Open House, Unique Broker Price Opinion Viewings, Open House Valet Parking (it’s L.A.-right?), Personal outreach to all the area Brokers and Agents (they really appreciate that)….and a constant thirst and search for the most innovative ways to get your home sold at the right price, in a timely manner.
Get your Comparative Market Analysis prepared by us and delivered via email. I will personally take the time to analyze your home, your street, and the area to produce an insightful C.M.A.
DOM (days on market) is an issue for all Sellers. The longer your home sits on the market, the more equity you lose in a Buyers Market. Days on Market affect Selling Price
Our Listing Plan helps avoid extended market exposure and the resulting loss of equity.
We Require the following:
Price Agreement – I will present you with a price for your listing after thorough market analysis and then we will agree to a set price reduction after a certain period based on current market activity.
Appraisal – I require an appraisal that will be used as a marketing tool.
Seller Reports – Buyers need to be assured! All reports they would ever think of will be presented beforehand, ie. roof, pool, termite, Mold, Geo, Natural Hazards and more.
Please Contact Thomas Ray for more information on how to get your home sold!
Are you thinking of Selling your Home? Get My “Maximum Value Audit” For Free!
1. Find the right representative
The experience and knowledge of a dedicated real estate professional can be priceless. A good Realtor® forms a powerful team with his or her clients that makes it possible for them to have a smooth, successful, stress-free sale.
2. Determine your needs/wants for the sale and for your new home
Selling your primary residence can be tricky because you have to simultaneously be thinking about where you would like to buy. First, weigh your priorities – selling price is certainly important, but having a quick and efficient sale can often be worth accepting a slightly lower offer. Talk to your agent and make sure you’re comfortable with where your priorities are.
At the same time, you should be compiling a needs/wants list for the home you will buy. You will probably have to act fairly quickly when your house sells, so any amount of preparation you can do will serve you well.
3. Prepare your house for showing
Under-prepared homes can be sales disasters. Your home will never get as much attention from potential buyers as when it is first listed, so clearing clutter, cleaning, making repairs, and putting your home’s best foot forward is essential. Don’t “open for business” until your home is ready to be seen as favorably as possible.
4. Find out what your local market looks like
Being realistic about your market is the key to a smooth sale. There is no substitute for a professional real estate representative when it comes to local market knowledge.
5. List away!
Lots of photos and online (#1 on Google) exposure are the key to getting a good response for your listing. Working with an agent who uses Point2 Agent software is a great step in the right direction. Now just “open” the house and sit back and wait for the flood of eager buyers!
Contact Tom today and let’s get your home sold!
A qualified, competent real estate agent (Realtor) will help you navigate the myriad decisions that arise when buying and selling a home.
An agent provides value to the homeowner in many ways:
- Pays for all marketing and advertising costs.
- Adds experience and expertise in all aspects of the sales process including marketing, financing, negotiations and more.
- Handles all showings.
- Brings a network of known, trusted real estate professionals. If your agent doesn’t have the answer, he or she likely knows someone who does.
- Always has your interests in mind so you always have someone on your side.
- Can handle and advise on all price and contract negotiations.
- Provides you with all the possible options and opportunities without holding back.
- Gives an unbiased, realistic view of your home and your options. Unlike buyers and sellers, an agent has no emotional attachment to property.
- Has the knowledge to help you ask the right questions.
- Being a third party, potential buyers are more likely to tell your agent the truth about your home, even if it is unflattering. This objective viewpoint will help you make the necessary changes to get your home sold.
- Your time is valuable. A real estate agent allows you to spend your time how you want.
Contact Tom today for any of your real estate needs!